If you answered yes to any of these questions your home may be poorly or improperly insulated. Proper insulation is the key to making your home as energy efficient as possible. “Local Insulation Pros” has been proudly serving for over ten years. During this time, we have received exceptional praise for our work and innovation in the exciting field of spray foam insulation.
Spray Foam Insulation Benefits Include:
- Stops air and moisture infiltration
- Saves on energy costs
- Adds strength to the building structure
- It is permanent and will not sag
- Keeps dust and pollen out
- Eliminates Ice Damming
- Improves Air Quality
Our team is trained to not only diagnose insulation problems within your home, but also correct them using cutting edge technology. While insulation is our specialty, we have the ability to perform our own energy audits, as well as recommend solutions to stop ice damming from occurring.
Spray foam is environmentally friendly and fills all cracks and holes completely; creating an airtight seal and barrier from the elements. In addition to providing excellent insulation, it is the only way to keep water and moisture completely out of your home. It is effective at keeping out pests as well, and unlike other kinds of insulation it is naturally fire resistant.
The benefits we can offer to our customers:
- Spray Foam Insulation Installation
- Sub-Floor Insulation Removal & Installation
- Attic Insulation Removal & Installation
- Vapor Barrier Removal and Installation
- Heat Duct Insulation (Stripping & Wrapping)
- Water Pipe Insulation (Stripping & Wrapping)
- Building Crawlspace Access Doors
- Correction of Improperly Installed Insulation
- Insulation Installation for Retrofit Homes, Remodels, Additions & Manufactured Homes
We install spray foam insulation in both new and existing homes. We have a thorough knowledge of residential construction, and our technicians will make sure to choose the best type of insulation for you and your family.
For more information about spray foam insulation products, give us a call at (480) 435-9731.